The protection of your privacy is very important to us. In what follows we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Name and contact data of the person in charge
This data protection information applies to the data processing by the person in charge:
Parksiedlung Spruch 137
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
a) During a visit to the website
On calling up our website www.nutronixx.com information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used by your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is thereby recorded without your involvement and is stored until its automatic deletion:
- the IP address of the visiting computer
- the date and time of access
- the name and URL of the file called up
- the website from which the access took place (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, sometimes, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure smooth connecting to the website
- to ensure comfortable use of our website
- for evaluation of the system’s security and stability
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR]. Our legitimate interest arises from the above-listed purposes of data acquisition. In no case do we use the data collected for purposes of drawing inferences to your person. In addition to this, during visits to our website we employ cookies and analytic services. More detailed explanations on this can be found under points 4 and 5 of this data-protection statement.
b) Online Shop
An external Online Shop is linked via www.nutronixx.com. For the separate data protection agreement of the Online Shop please see Privacy Statement Online Shop.
c) On registering for our Newsletter
If, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter a. of DSGVO [GDPR], you have explicitly consented to this, we will make use of your e-mail address for purposes of frequently sending you our newsletter. Our interest is directed towards deploying a user-friendly and secure newsletter systems that both serves our business interests and corresponds to the expectations of the users. For receipt of the newsletter disclosure of an e-mail address is sufficient.
Double-Opt-In and Keeping Records. Registration for our newsletter makes use of a so-called double-opt-in procedure, i.e. after the registration you are sent an e-mail in which you are asked to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can log-on with someone else’s e-mail address. The log-ons to the newsletter are recorded in order to be able to verify the registration process in keeping with the legal requirements. This includes storage of the times of registration and confirmation, as well as of the IP address.
Cancellation is possible at any time, e.g. via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your cancellation by e-mail to email@example.com, again at any time, or use our newsletter registration form while selecting the option “unsubscribe”.
d) On using our Contact Form
With enquiries of whatever sort we offer you the possibility of contacting us via a form provided on the website. Here the disclosure of a valid e-mail address is necessary, so that we know where the enquiry came from and are able to send a reply. Further disclosures can be made voluntarily.
The data processing for purposes of establishing contact with us is undertaken in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter a of DSGVO [GDPR] on the basis of your freely given consent.
The personal data collected by us for use of the contact form is automatically deleted after conclusion of your enquiry.
3. Passing on of personal data
No transfer of your personal data to a third party for purposes other than those listed below takes place.
We only give your personal data to a third party if
- you have given your explicit consent to this in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter a of DSGVO [GDPR],
- the passing-on is necessary, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR], for purposes of assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to suspect that you have a predominant legitimate interest in your data not being passed on,
- a statutory obligation exists for the transfer, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter c of DSGVO [GDPR],
- this is legally permissible and, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter b of DSGVO [GDPR], is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information that in each case has to do with the specific terminal device deployed is stored in the cookie. This does not mean, however, that we thereby have direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition to this, we also make use of temporary cookies, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period and serve to optimize user-friendliness. When you visit our site again in order to make use of our services it is automatically recognized that you have previously visited us, and which input and settings you then made use of, i.e. you need not enter these again.
We also employ cookies to statistically record and evaluate the use made of our website, and for purposes of optimizing of our offer for you. These cookies make it possible for us to automatically recognize, on a renewed visit to our site, that you have previously visited us. These cookies are automatically deleted, in each case, after a specified period.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the specified purposes and for safeguarding our legitimate interests and those of third parties, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR].
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can, however, configure your browser such that no cookies are stored on your computer, or that an indication is always given before a new cookie is deployed. The full deactivation of cookies can, however, result in your being unable to make use of all of the functions of our website.
5. Creation of user profiles for web analysis
We do not create any user profiles through tracking tools or services such as Google Analytics or Google Marketing or Remarketing Services.
6. Integration of services and contents of third parties
The following presentation offers an overview of third-party suppliers, as well as their content, and links to their data protection statements, which contain further information on the processing of data and, as partially referred to here, possibilities for objecting (the so-called opt-out):
- If our customers make use of the payment services of third parties (e.g. PayPal, VISA, Amex), the terms of business and the data-protection information provided by the respective third-party supplier apply. These can be accessed within the respective web pages or transaction applications.
- Videos of the platform “YouTube” from the service provider Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data Protection Statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. Opt-out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right
- in accordance with article 15 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand information on personal data of yours processed by us. In particular, you can demand information on the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients with respect to whom or which your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned period of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of the processing or to objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origins of your data, if this has not been collected by us, and on the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, sound information on the related details,
- in accordance with article 16 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand the immediate correction of incorrect data, or to have any incomplete personal data of yours, that is stored by us, completed,
- in accordance with article 17 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, provided the processing is not necessary for the exercising of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons that are in the public interest, or for assertion, exercising or defence of legal entitlements,
- in accordance with article 18 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand limitations on the processing of your personal data, if the correctness of the data is contested by you, if the processing is unlawful but you reject the deletion of the data and we no longer require it, though you need it for assertion, exercising or defence of legal entitlements, or if you have protested against its processing, in accordance with article 21 of DSGVO [GDPR],
- in accordance with art. 20 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand to be sent your personal data, that you have provided us with, in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, or to demand its transfer to another controller,
- in accordance with article 7, paragraph 3 of DSGVO [GDPR], to revoke your previously given consent, with respect to us, at any time. This has the consequence that, from then on, we will no longer be entitled to undertake data processing dependent on this consent,
- in accordance with article 77 of DSGVO [GDPR], to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule you can choose, for this purpose, the supervisory authority at your customary place of residence or workplace, or that at the place of the registered address of our business.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed, on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR], you have the right, in accordance with article 21 of DSGVO [GDPR], to object to the processing of your personal data, provided there are reasons for doing so that arise from your special situation, or the objection is aimed at direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection that will be implemented by us without the need for details referring to a special situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of objection, it is sufficient that you send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security (SSL integration in progress)
During the visit to the website we make use of the much used SSL (secure socket layer) procedure in conjunction with the respective highest encryption level that is supported by your browser. This is normally a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we resort instead to 128-bit v3 technology. You can see whether a single page of our Internet presentation can be transferred encrypted from the closed depiction of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We otherwise make use of appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
10. Current validity of and amendments to this data protection statement
This data-protection statement is currently valid as of May 2018.